Please separate the materials you bring to the Recycling Center. We have several clearly marked collection bins for the following items:
- Newspapers, magazines, phonebooks and ads
- Cardboard of any type (must be broken down)
- Aluminum cans (no aluminum pie plates or tin)
- Mixed office paper
- #1 and #2 plastic soda and water bottles, milk jugs and detergent bottles (rinsed)
- Cell phones and chargers
- Electronics, computers, monitors, televisions (must be intact), printers and cellphones
- Ink and Toner Cartridges
- Clear, green and brown glass bottles and jars (must be rinsed with lids removed – no mirrors)
- Automotive, Lawnmower and Tractor batteries
- Metal (copper, aluminum, brass, steel )
- Household appliances
- Motor oil/Hydraulic fluid Anti-freeze
- We now accept furniture (for a fee, see below)
We DO NOT accept hard back books or paint.
Items accepted at the Recycle Center with an associated cost:
- Tires: Car & Light Truck tires $5.00 each, (with wheels add an additional $4.00 each)
- Large Truck / Small Tractor tires $15.00 each, (with wheels add an additional $8.00 each)
- We reserve the right to refuse any tire due to size or condition
- Refrigerators and Air Conditioning Units: $5.00 per item
- Furniture: $5.00 per item (sofas, mattress sets, chairs, dressers, tables etc.)
- The Solid Waste Department only accepts checks, cash or money orders, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS.
Vehicle & Sealed Lead-Acid Batteries
For cars, trucks, boats, powersports, lawn mowers, small back-up power batteries.
Large batteries for forklifts, back-up power systems and other industrial equipment.
We are able to recycle the following types:
- Rechargeable Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH), Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) and any other rechargeable battery at no cost to you.
- Single-Use Batteries – Alkaline batteries and any other type of single-use battery can be recycled, but there could be a charge for recycling them.
FIND A STORE
Ark-La-Tex Shredding utilizes a state-of-the-art fleet of mobile shredding vehicles to shred at your place of business (On-Site) and then return the shredded paper to our own secure bailing facility. We will provide all necessary security containers and will work with you to decide on the best type and number of security container for your company. We will deliver and set-up all of the required security containers for your convenience. Thereafter, simply drop your confidential and sensitive documents into the locked container-slot and we will do the rest.
Our representatives will pick up your locked containers and shred the documents on-site. Every process is monitored by video and the on-site process is not only quick, but also secure, efficient and convenient.
Contact Ark-La-Tex Shredding