- Radios, CD players, and other personal audio/entertainment devices may be used only with earphones.
- For the comfort of other passengers, food and beverages are not allowed.
- Engaging in loud, offensive, or disruptive conversation or behavior, including profane or rude language, religious or political views is not allowed.
- No begging or soliciting for any reason.
- Deposit your fare directly into the farebox. Operators are not allowed to handle fares.
- Passes cannot be shared. If passengers are caught sharring a pass, the pass can be taken and destroyed.
- Smoking in Tyler Transit buses and bus stops in prohibited by State Law Section 48.01 (and carries up to a $200 fine). Dipping or chewing of tobacco is not allowed on the bus.
- Strollers must be folded prior to boarding the bus and stowed under the seat.
- Stow boxes and parcels under the seat. Keep aisles clear. You cannot possess or transport any flammable liquid, combustible material, or other dangerous substance (gasoline, karosene, propane, car batteries, etc.).
- Keep the seats next to you clear of your belongings so other passengers can have a seat.
- If you must stand, please hold onto the the hand rails or seat backs.
- For your safety, do not stand in the stairwells or in front of the yellow line by the farebox.
- Allow others to exit before boarding.
- You may bring pets aboard Tyler Transit if your pet is in a cage. Service animals are welcome.
- No shirt, no shoes, no service.