Tyler Firefighters’ Relief and Retirement Fund
Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees
Tyler Fire Department Administration Building
1718 W. Houston Street, Conference Room
January 17, 2020 @ 8:30am
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT NOTICE
The City of Tyler wants to be sure that Firemen’s Relief and Retirement Board meetings are accessible to persons with disabilities. If any individual needs special assistance or accommodations in order to attend Firemen’s Relief and Retirement Board meetings, please contact Paula Henderson, Fire Administration Building, at 903.535.0007 in advance so accommodations can be made.
Si usted necesita ayuda con la interpretación o traducción de cualquier material en este sitio o en una reunión pública de la Ciudad de Tyler por favor llame al 903.535.0007.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Review and consider approval of Minutes of Regular Board Meeting of December 12, 2019.
- Review of Wells Fargo Bank Report of Trust Funds as of December 31, 2019.
- Review of Wells Fargo Bank Trust Payment Register of monthly pension checks.
- Review invoice and consider approval of a payment to Rudd & Wisdom, Inc. in the amount of $2,400.00 for preparation of the GASB 68 report required for the city’s audited financial report for year ending September 30, 2019 and development of a funding policy statement for the Fund to comply with the new state law (SB 2224).
- Review of TLFFRA Consulting Actuary, John Crider’s report on “The Effect of Expenses on the Rates of Return of TLFFRA Funds” TLFFRA is a reference to the Texas Local Fire Fighters Retirement Act.
Certificate of Postings
I certify that the notice of meeting was posted on the bulletin boards of City Hall of Tyler, Texas, on the _______ day of _________________, 2020.
City Clerk's Office of the City
I certify that the notice of meeting was posted at the front door of the City of Tyler Fire Administration Building, 1718 W. Houston, Tyler, Texas, on the ______day of ___________, 2020.
Paula Henderson, Fire Administration