Every second Saturday, 2pm-midnight, Hit the Bricks! Downtown Tyler will be bursting with entertainment, music, food, craft beer, history, tours, art, and more. Each event will offer something new and different, but rain or shine, cold or hot, Downtown Tyler will be the place to be on the second Saturday of every month!
April 8th Events
- ETX Brewing Co. will offer brewery tours at 2pm, 3pm, and 4pm (Limit 25 people per tour); $1 off pints until 6pm; a food truck; and live entertainment provided by The Magills 7-9pm
- Gallery Main Street will have an opening reception for the art exhibit “Pretty Ugly” 5:30pm-8pm. The reception is free and features music, an opportunity to meet the artists, and refreshments.
- Rick’s on the Square will feature The Good Question Band 9pm-midnight, a high energy band that provides a variety of music igniting audiences with great sound.
- Half Mile of History self-guided tour: this is an outdoor, half-mile loop around the square that commemorates significant people, places, or events in Tyler. View the digital brochure for the self-guided tour.
- Meet and Greet some of this year’s Azalea Belles 5:30pm-6:30pm.
Interested in participating in Hit the Bricks: Second Saturday?
Any vendors interested in exhibiting on the square during this time should contact Holli (Conley) Fourniquet at email@example.com
Enjoy FREE parking on the square, in the Fair Plaza parking garage (located right beside ETX Brewing Co. and across the street from The Foundry Coffee House), and free valet parking at Rick’s and Jack Ryan’s.
Look for the event on Facebook!