***IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19 MITIGATION MEASURES, ALL PUBLIC HEARINGS CAN BE VIEWED ON THE CITY OF TYLER'S FACEBOOK PAGE AS A LIVE-STREAM AND ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PUBLIC COMMENT DURING THE MEETING CAN CALL TOLL-FREE 903-393-0651***
The Planning and Zoning Commission meets the 1st Tuesday of every month at 1:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, City Hall, 212 North Bonner, Tyler, Texas.
June 2, 2020 Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting (tentative, subject to change)
|A20-001 SIMMONS DON & KENNETH P ETAL||Annexation||Commercial and Residential|
|C20-003 GENECOV WEST MUD CREEK LLC||Street Closure (Unimproved Portion of Right-of-Way) Waljim Street||Replat into adjacent property|
|Z20-018 MURILLO ELVIA||
Zone Change (R-1B and R-2 to R-1D) 711 and 713 S. Englewood Avenue
|Z20-019 GENECOV WEST MUD CREEK LLC||Zone Change (R-1D to NR) 7701 Waljim Street||Attached Single-Family Homes|
|Z20-020 DIAZ MICHAEL||Zone Change (R-2 to R-1D) 1001 Trezevant Street||Detached Single-Family Home|
|Z20-021 TYLER ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL||Zone Change (R-1A to M-1) 2223 Earl Campbell Parkway and 1852 S. Lyons Avenue||Industrial|
|Z20-022 TYLER ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL||Zone Change (R-1A to M-1) 2573 Robertson Road||Industrial|
|Z20-023 BREWER WILLIAM||Zone Change (R-1A to PUR) 4912 and 4928 Richmond Road||Townhomes|
|PD20-008 REED PROPERTY MANAGEMENTS LLC||Zone Change (R-MF to PUR) 3120 Old Noonday Road||Detached Single-Family Homes|
|N20-001 CITY OF TYLER||Thoroughfare Name Change (Alamo Crossing to Alamo Crossing Road)||Postal Service|
|N20-002 GENECOV WEST MUD CREEK||Thoroughfare Name Change (Maple Lane to Legacy Bend)||Addressing|
|C20-004 H.C. BUIE||Street Closure (Unimproved Portion of Right-Of-Way) Epperson Avenue||Replat into adjacent property|
- Zoning District Illustrative QuickGuide
- Zoning District Descriptions
- Residential Use Table
- Non-Residential Use Table
View Information About a Specific Project
- Go to eTRAKiT
- Log in or create a free public account.
- Search by Project # or Address.
View a Range of Projects and/or Previous Projects
You now have the ability to search all projects by date and type.
- Go to eTRAKiT
- Turnoff any popup blockers.
- Select the Advanced Query button along the top toolbar (between "PARCEL" and the X)
- Category: Projects
- Record Type(s): Zoning, Planned Development, Special Use Permit, Thoroughfare Closure, Final Plat, Preliminary Plat, Annexation, Zoning Variance, Street Name Change
- Date Type: Applied
- Select desired dates.
- Show results. Each result will be linked to more detailed information including applicant information and attachments (only if you have created a public account).