The GIS Department has prepared a story map of the City of Tyler's Half Mile of History. A story map lets you combine maps with narrative text, images, videos and content. Please view this historical story map by clicking on the image below.
City of Tyler Half Mile of History
Maps and Data
The City of Tyler participates in a consortium of data with Smith County 911, Smith County Appraisal District and Smith County Government. From the Smith County Mapsite, you can download published maps and data collected and maintained by local governments. The mapsite hosts interactive maps and viewers as well as smartphone apps.
For data that is not included online (aerials, utility lines and contour data), contact our department at (903) 531-1241.
Notice to Users
Although this map/data is based on the latest information available to the City of Tyler, no warranty, guarantee or representation is made by the City of Tyler as to the absolute correctness or sufficiency of any representation contained in this map/data.
Call the GIS Department with issues concerning a new address, an address that is incorrect, an address not in our system, or an undeliverable address within Tyler's City limits. For other jurisdictions, call the number below that best fits where your address is located.
- City of Tyler: (903) 531-1241
- Smith County 911: (903) 566-8911
- City of Troup: (903) 842-4109
- City of Lindale: (903) 882-6861
- City of Winona: (903) 877-3381
- City of Bullard: (903) 894-7223
- City of Whitehouse: (903) 839-4914
- City of Hideaway: (903) 882-9854
- City of Overton: (903) 834-3171
- City of Arp: (903) 859-6131