This website has links to other websites and/or information guides published or operated by other government agencies, non-profit organizations, etc. as a convenience to our citizens. The inclusion of any links to websites and/or information guides does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. The City of Tyler is not liable for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information on this site and reliance on such information is at the users own risk. Citizens are advised that the official edition of any legal resource found through this website should be consulted.
- Home Rule Cities and Introduction to City Government
- City of Tyler Code of Ordinances
- City Charter
- Texas Attorney General Publications
- Conflict of Interest-Attorney General 2012 Publication
- Dual Office Holding-Attorney General 2012 Publication
- Ethics, Gifts and Honorarium Laws-Attorney General 2012 Publication
- Nepotism (Related persons)-Attorney General 2010 Publication
- Open Meetings-Attorney General Handbook 2012
- Open Records/Public Information-Attorney General Handbook 2012
- Administrative Law-Attorney General Handbook 2010
- Texas Municipal League (TML) Publications
For additional information or other local ordinance questions please contact us by phone 903-531-1161.