What are the qualifications to serve on jury duty?
- Be of sound mind and good moral character
- Be able to read and write the English language
- Not have served as a juror for six consecutive days during the preceding six months
- Not have any felony convictions or a conviction for any theft
- Not be under indictment or legal accusation for any theft or felony charges
- Not be on probation or deferred adjudication for any theft or felony charges
- Be a resident of the City of Tyler and reside within the Tyler city limits