Reserve a Picnic Area, Pavilion or Ampitheater
You are welcome to use any of our picnic areas and pavilions on a first-come, first-served basis, but if you would like to reserve a space for your exclusive use for an upcoming event, we can help! Contact us at (903) 531-1370 or come by the City of Tyler Parks Admin Office at Harvey Convention Center, located at 2000 W. Front Street. Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with the exception of federal holidays.
A few items to note regarding our picnic area and pavilion rentals:
- No tobacco products, firearms or alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- No parking is allowed on grass, medians or fields.
- A Special Event Permit must be turned in and completed before the event.
- Sound Level not to exceed 75 decibels (reference City Ordinanace, Sec. 4-90)
- Amplified events (i.e. events with live music, DJ or other sound louder than a standard speaker) require paid parks staff at the expense of the permittee and music/sound cannot exceed 3 hours.
- Concessions (i.e. any food/drink to be given away or sold to the public) are required to have liability insurance and an up to date health permit. For more information on health permits, please visit the NET Health website.
- For events with 500+ attendees, security is required at the expense of the permittee.
- After event, permittee is expected to clean the rented space of any trash or debris from the event.
|Special Event Fee||Rental Fee||Damage Deposit||Total Fee|
$25 per Staff/Hour (Per 300 People)
$50 City Provided Electricity
Reserve a Facility
Facility rooms and spaces available to rent include the Goodman-LeGrand Museum & Gardens, Harvey Convention Center, Rose Garden Center, Glass Recreation Center and Tyler Senior Center. Rentals and reservations are available to both residents and non-residents in addition to organizations, clubs and businesses with some exceptions. Facilities are available by appointment only. Those renting facilities are responsible for all activity set-up and clean-up. For more information, about rentals call (903) 531-1370.