The City of Tyler Parks & Recreation Department presents the 15th Annual Life in Tyler Photography Contest. To participate, you can register online or download the Registration Form PDF. For more information, check out the Facebook event page, contact Debbie Isham at (903) 531-1214 or email email@example.com.
- All photos must be taken in the area of Tyler, Texas.
- Cost: $3 per entry, only two (2) entries per category
- Age categories for youth and adults, including amateur and professional.
- Photo sizes allowed: 5" x 7" or 8" x 10" only and must have a single flat mat no larger than 11" x 14". No foam board or double weighted mats.
- Ribbons and prizes will be given to the Best in Show as well as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each category.
Entry - March 2-6 and 9-10, 2020
Please hand deliver your photo(s) to the Rose Garden Center, located at 420 Rose Park Dr. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or the Parks Admin office on the front side of Harvey Convention Center, 2000 W. Front St., between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Exhibit - March 21 through April 5, 2020
Exhibit will be on display at the Rose Garden Center, located at 420 Rose Park Dr.
- Recreational Events
- Family Time
- Historic Photos
- Outdoor Events
- Flora and Fauna