Department Strategic Direction
Tyler Water Utilities is dedicated to providing safe drinking water along with sanitary sewer services for the citizens of Tyler, while at the same time providing the highest level of Customer Service.
Kate Dietz, P.E.
PO Box 2039, Tyler, TX 75710
Phone: (903) 939-8716
Fax: (903) 561-3682
The Water Production department operates and maintains the City's water production wells, ground and elevated water storage tanks, raw water pumping stations and water treatment plants. In addition, the department is also responsible for permitting, construction inspection, lake patrol and maintenance operations at Lake Tyler and Lake Tyler East, as well as maintenance operations at Lake Bellwood.
Customer Service Survey: Tyler Water Utilities wants to hear from you. Please click the icon below to complete our Customer Service Survey. Thank you for your feedback!
Payments: To make a Water Bill, Lake Tyler Lease or Lake Tyler East Registration payment, please click the Click2Gov logo below:
- American Public Works Association
- American Water Works Association
- Environment Protection Agency
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Water Conservation Association
- Texas Water Development Board
- Texas Water Foundation
- Texas Water Matters
- Texas Water Resources Institute
- Texas Water Utilities Association