The City of Tyler's Neighborhood Services Department works collaboratively with citizens, neighborhood groups, government agencies, businesses and non-profit organizations to strengthen the social fabric of our neighborhoods by fostering civic duty and responsibility, sharing information, administering programs, providing educational activities and serving as a liaison for connecting citizens to the services and information they need for improving their quality of life while using their input to ensure a comprehensive and effective response to the needs of their neighborhood are met.
Mission: To provide financial resources to low/moderate income families and organizations and initiate neighborhood revitalization in the City of Tyler.
"Making Dreams Come Alive, Empowering Families, and Strengthening Neighborhoods."
The Neighborhood Services office will be closed on the following dates:
- Dec. 24 & 25 - Christmas
- City of Tyler Neighborhood Services Community Development 2015-2019 Five Year Consolidated Plan
- Community Development 2019 Action Plan Draft
- View the City of Tyler Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
- 2019 Housing Administrative Plan
- Neighborhood Services 2015 - 2019 Five Year Plan
The 2018-2019 C.A.P.E.R reviewing and public comment period is now closed. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 903-531-1303.