The City of Tyler's Neighborhood Services Department works collaboratively with citizens, neighborhood groups, government agencies, businesses and non-profit organizations to strengthen the social fabric of our neighborhoods by fostering civic duty and responsibility, sharing information, administering programs, providing educational activities and serving as a liaison for connecting citizens to the services and information they need for improving their quality of life while using their input to ensure a comprehensive and effective response to the needs of their neighborhood are met.
Mission: To provide financial resources to low/moderate income families and organizations and initiate neighborhood revitalization in the City of Tyler.
"Making Dreams Come Alive, Empowering Families, and Strengthening Neighborhoods."
The Neighborhood Services office will be closed on the following dates:
- Jul. 4 - Independence Day
- Sept. 2 - Labor Day
- Nov. 28 & 29 - Thanksgiving
- Dec. 24 & 25 - Christmas
- City of Tyler Neighborhood Services Community Development 2015-2019 Five Year Consolidated Plan
- View the Neighborhood Services Community Development 2015-2016 Annual Plan
- Community Development 2019 Action Plan Draft
- View the City of Tyler Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
- View the City of Tyler Neighborhood Services 2017-2018 Caper Draft
- Revised NBS 2018-2019 HCV Administrative Plan